Notice dated 16/03/17:
The loyalty point scheme has now been discontinued. The information below is for customers who still have loyalty points.
It's really simple! For every pound you spend at Torch Direct (excluding any additional delivery fees), we'll reward you with one loyalty point, which can then be saved in your account and used to discount future orders, meaning it'll actually pay you to shop with us each and every time. Each loyalty point earned is worth the equivalent of five pence, so the more you spend, the more you save on your next order.
Loyalty Points Terms & Conditions
You'll need to create an account with us to earn and save loyalty points on every order, and they do of course have their own terms and conditions.
- Every loyalty point has a MAXIMUM value of £0.05p.
- There is no limit to how many loyalty points you may earn or collect.
- You' now only need to have collected 1 loyalty points before they can be used against an order.
- Loyalty points are valid for 12 months and can only be redeemed on our Torch Direct website.
- Loyalty points cannot be exchanged for a cash value.
- Loyalty points cannot at present be used in conjunction with gift vouchers.
- If any order is subject to a refund where points were used as a discount, those points will be refunded to your account in turn.
- Torch Direct reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time and/or alter the terms and conditions and/or the value of any loyalty points. You will be notified of this.
If you have any questions regarding our loyalty points scheme, please feel free to contact us.