The Fenix ARE-X1 is a lithium-ion battery charger with a single charging bay.
It is suitable for charging one 18650 or one 26650 lithium-ion battery and is supplied with a USB charging cable.
This model has the advantage of a USB port power output, so you can use the ARE-X1 as a power bank, enabling you to charge phones, MP3 players, etc. The output provided is rated at 1000 mA and is powered by inserting a suitable battery into the charging bay of the ARE-X1.
When the battery is inserted to the charging bay, the LED indicator will go red to indicate critical power level or green to indicate that there is sufficient power to charge an external device. When charging a device, the light will blink red and will go out when the product is fully charged.
The LED indicator will go red when battery charging is in progress and will turn green when the battery is fully charger.
If you need a mains charger or a car charging adaptor, then please see the related products in the right hand side column.
Note: Always use in accordance with instruction manual and read before first use.
Short circuit protectionSpecifications
Operation Temperature: -20°C to 50℃Packaging and Contents
Input: 5 V dc @ 1.5 A
Output: 4.2 V dc @ 1 A
Weight: 42 grams
Dimensions: 104 x 32 x 32 mm
Supplied in retail packaging and includes:
ARE-X1 single bay charger x 1
USB charge cable x 1
Instruction manual x 1
1. Charge only rechargeable 3.6/3.7 V lithium-ion batteries.
2. Charging any other types of batteries may cause them to leak rupture or explode.
3. Do not disassemble or modify any part of the charger or use as a power source.
4. Always unplug the charger from outlet before attempting maintenance or cleaning.
5. This charger should not be used by persons without adequate training or knowledge.