The Fenix ARE-X1+ is a smart charger that features a single bay capable of charging a range of lithium-ion and NiMH/NiCd batteries.
The ARE-X1+ is suitable for charging the following batteries;
NiMH/NiCd 1.2 V batteries:
AAA, AA and C cell
Lithium-ion 3.6/3.7 V batteries:
10440, 14500, 16340/RCR123A, 18650, 26650
The ARE-X1+ uses a Micro USB cable to charge and is versatile in that it can be plugged into a USB port on a computer/laptop or it can be plugged into a mains wall adaptor/car adaptor. While connected to the power supply the LCD screen will display the battery level of the inserted battery via the battery status bar.
The button above the charging bay changes the charging stats, cycling through battery voltage, charging current and charging time with each press. A long press will turn off the LCD screen off.
Note: Always use in accordance with instruction manual and read before first use.
LCD display of charge status and battery level
Short circuit protection
Over current protection
Reverse polarity protection
Input: 5 V DC, 1 A (from external power source)
Output: 4.2 V Li-ion / 1.5 V NiMH, 1 A
Operating Temperature: -20 ℃ to 50 ℃
Operating Humidity: 5% to 90%
Storage Conditions: Temperature: -20 ℃ to 85 ℃
Dimensions: 113 mm (L) x 38 mm (W) x 29 mm (H)
Weight: 58 grams
Regulatory Compliance: CE, RoHS, FCC, WEEE
Packaging and Contents
Supplied in retail packaging and includes:
Fenix ARE-X1+ single bay charger x 1
Micro USB cable x 1
Manual x 1
1. Charge only rechargeable 1.2 V NiMH/NiCd or 3.6 / 3.7 V Lithium-ion batteries.
2. Charging any other types of batteries may cause them to leak rupture or explode.
3. Do not disassemble, modify any part of the charger or attempt to use as a power source.
4. Always unplug the charger from outlet before attempting maintenance or cleaning.
5. This charger should not be used by children or persons without adequate training or knowledge.