The Fenix ARE-C2+ is the upgrade of the best selling ARE-C2 and features four independent charging channels capable of charging a range of lithium-ion and NiMH/NiCd batteries.
The ARE-C2+ is suitable for charging the following batteries;
NiMH/NiCd 1.2 V batteries:
AAA, AA and C cell
Lithium-ion 3.6/3.7 V batteries:
10440, 14500, 16340/RCR123A, 18650, 26650*
Note: *Can only charge two batteries of this type in the outer bays.
Because each charging bay is independent you can charge four different battery types at once. While connected to the power supply the LCD screen will display the battery level of the inserted battery via the battery status bar.
The button above each charging bay changes the charging stats for that bay, cycling through battery voltage, charging current and charging time with each press. A long press will turn off the LCD screen off.
Supplied with a UK mains adaptor.
Note: Always use in accordance with instruction manual and read before first use.
4 independent charging channels
AC and DC charging options
LCD display of charge status and battery level
Short circuit protection
Over current protection
Reverse polarity protection
Input: 100 - 240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 0.35 A / 12 V - 24 V DC, 1 A
Rated Output Power: 6 W NiMH/NiCd, 16.8 W Li-ion
Output: 4.2 V Li-ion / 1.5 V NiMH, 1 A
Operating Temperature: -20 ℃ to 50 ℃
Operating Humidity: 5% to 90%
Storage Conditions: Temperature: -20 ℃ to 85 ℃
Dimensions: 145 mm (L) x 104 mm (W) x 38.5 mm (H)
Weight: 276.5 grams
Regulatory Compliance: CE, RoHS, UL, PSE, FCC, WEEE
Packaging and Contents
Supplied in retail packaging and includes:
Fenix ARE-C2+ four bay charger x 1
UK mains adaptor x 1
Manual x 1
1. Charge only rechargeable 1.2 V NiMH/NiCd or 3.6 / 3.7 V Lithium-ion batteries.
2. Charging any other types of batteries may cause them to leak rupture or explode.
3. Do not disassemble, modify any part of the charger or attempt to use as a power source.
4. Always unplug the charger from outlet before attempting maintenance or cleaning.
5. This charger should not be used by children or persons without adequate training or knowledge.